Upgrade Log

casper75

Market
Reaction score
Well it is time to upgrade me setup. Current set up 240 gallon 96x24x24 tank , 40 gallon frag tank.
I will be replacing the 240 with a 300 96x30x24 and replacing the 40 frag tank with a 65 frag tank.
here is the current set up.
Picture095.jpg
alt="" />
Fish room it is mesing I took this as I was taking everything out
Picture107.jpg
alt="" />

i see that the skimmer looks amazing. do you have any pics of your new tank?

here is the new tank brought it home on tuesday It is 96L x 30w x 24 T. The bottom is 1" glass and the sides and euro bracing are 3/4"
PS thanks Shane for helping me get this out my truck
Picture099.jpg
alt="" />

Picture105.jpg
alt="" />
Picture106.jpg
alt="" />

Here is the new frag tank. I have to route the top out some more but no big deal. It measures 48L x 20W x 15 T
Picture103.jpg
alt="" />

i said your tank not mine.:lol2: .loll

so when are you going to fill the tank up with those corals and make your old tank look like ______. lol:up: are you going to make a new skimmer to put on this tank or use your old one?

well I am about half way done with the stand, but I still have to cut the wall out . This tank will be an inwall. The bad thing is I am leaving to go out of town for about 2 weeks so It will have to wait till I get back

Looking good. Let me know if you ever need any help. I'm only about 10 mins away, and would be more than happy to lend a hand.

Brad whats up with the AC flex pipe in the corner of your sump room? Are you exhausting air from your main tank using that large pvc pipe? What kind of unit is that?

James
you are right , I am using the fan to suck the hot air right out of the canopy straight outside. Try to help with the heat in the house and it does a good job. I got the fan from a job I was doing. Its just a bathroom exhaust fan

Back