USB conection of the apex display

rodriguez

Market
Reaction score
my daughter was playing near my tank and pull the apex display of the wall and pull the wires of the USB connector, do anybody here know how to fixed or do i have to call Neptune to see if they can fixed, thanks for the help.

rodriguez;1056241 wrote: my daughter was playing near my tank and pull the apex display of the wall and pull the wires of the USB connector, do anybody here know how to fixed or do i have to call Neptune to see if they can fixed, thanks for the help.

I went through pretty much the same thing. I tried to splice the wires and finally gave up. I contacted Neptune, sent it to them and they offered me a discounted new one. Sorry I don't have better news for you.

They actually charged you for a used one? Doesn't seem right.. I have opened the back up before, they could have easily just removed the old cable and installed a new one.... I have had hit and miss customer service with them.

Maceface;1056479 wrote: They actually charged you for a used one? Doesn't seem right.. I have opened the back up before, they could have easily just removed the old cable and installed a new one.... I have had hit and miss customer service with them.

No, they sent me a new one and gave me a discount off the purchase price. I thought that was good customer service although I would have really liked to get the replacement free. But, I can't expect them to pay for a mistake I made. :)

Back