USPS from BRS

jbdreefs

Market
Reaction score
It only took three days to receive my order from BRS via the USPS. I ordered the item Tuesday at lunch. I don't think UPS GROUND would have been faster.

Just an FYI.

B7C121DE-809D-4765-A937-B895396DF43C.png
alt="" />

They will be coming to my place tomorrow. Running low on Cal/Alk.But it took 4 days for me.Maybe cause i orderd in afternoon.

i try to order my stuff from aquarium specialty if it's close in price to brs. BRS for me is 4 to 5 days. Aquarium specialty I get it the next day with regular ground service 75% of the time, worst is 2 days.

outdrsyguy1;1037771 wrote: i try to order my stuff from aquarium specialty if it's close in price to brs. BRS for me is 4 to 5 days. Aquarium specialty I get it the next day with regular ground service 75% of the time, worst is 2 days.

That's good to know. Maybe I will try them next.

Yeah, and ARC members get 5% off at Aquarium Specialty...
I have been buying more and more stuff from them.

ghbrewer;1037831 wrote: Yeah, and ARC members get 5% off at Aquarium Specialty...
I have been buying more and more stuff from them.

+1 I just talked to them about their increase in shipping prices and the fact that they don't offer the cheaper USPS shipping options anymore. Hopefully that will be adjusted soon, their customer service is excellent!

I didn't know we get 5% off, dang! Probably spent $500 with them in the last year. How do you get it? fill it out in the online order notes?

outdrsyguy1;1037867 wrote: I didn't know we get 5% off, dang! Probably spent $500 with them in the last year. How do you get it? fill it out in the online order notes?

There is a code you enter at checkout on their sponsor page

I posted the code, then realized that probably against the rules, so changed it to the link.

Do you get your Cal/Alk from them.The only place i know to get it is at BRS.A good price that is.

Back