vectra pump

indecloudzua

Market
Reaction score
surprised that there hasnt been a review yet on the review page forum..has anyone bought one yet??looking to implement one on my 150gal build..
thanks
chris

I had one on my 57g rimless office tank for a bit, was a bit too powerful for that configuration. For any tank bigger than that it seems like it would be an awesome pump. It is super quiet, and extremely powerful. No Apex support yet, but some say it might be in the works. It is supported by the Reeflink.

We absolutely love them so far. Have about 10 of them running out on the field now and they have been perfect thus far. 4 of them are running submersed. Smallest system we have it running on is a Redsea Reefer 250 (54 gallons) with no issues what so ever. We were able to turn the flow down enough that it works just fine... the beauty of the Quiet Drive! Only time will tell right unfortunately... but right now it's quickly becoming our favorite pump!

Great pump, lots of power with a solid design. The one I tested ran 2 degrees hotter (submerged) than my Jaebo DCT and it pushes aprox 750 gph over the DCT.

Back