VIDEO: How I Stick Frags

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
I've seen several questions on mounting frags, both onto plugs and onto rock work.

Here's my method.

a>

Cool video man. Very nice corals in your toy box. This helped me as I've been trying to stick the corals to the rocks with only the gel. It works but can be a pain in the butt and they need to be on the vertical. I can now use this method and have more placement options.

Good video and beautiful tank, Brandon...it will be helpful for a lot of folks who visit the site. I peeked at some of your music videos as well, and you are a very talented musician...need to clean your fingernails, but very talented reefer and musician none-the-less...lol

J.B.;946062 wrote: Good video and beautiful tank, Brandon...it will be helpful for a lot of folks who visit the site. I peeked at some of your music videos as well, and you are a very talented musician...need to clean your fingernails, but very talented reefer and musician none-the-less...lol

you know.. i NOTICED that on my video after I made it...

oddly enough my fingernails get that stuff under them after playing guitar... I think its time for new strings.... not sure whats up with that.

That's what I'm talking about!
Quality post, Snow. I would really like to see more posts like this with instructional videos, text and pictures, or just plain text explaining how to, or how you do something in the hobby. Sharing techniques whether elementary, intermediate, advanced, innovative, or even improvisational is the way that we advance our hobby. It really does get me excited.
Thank you for taking some time to give back to the club.

Great video and great method! I basically do the same thing but trim more to all of the post of the plug off to get a flusher mount. I have a couple frags to mount and will try it your way. Leaving more of the post seems like it would make it easier to keep the whole thing together while curing especially at different angles.

Back