Video of My 465 Gallon.

acroholic

Lifetime
Reaction score
Here is a vid of my 465 gallon. You can see the PVC bottom is about 40-50% covered with coralline. Also, if you look you will see a couple seconds of my first foray into large marine angels, a juvenile Blue Line.

There is about 40,000 GPH internal flow, in keeping with bare bottom tank practice of massive water movement. It is amazing how clean the bottom of the tank is. There is a little bit of sand/rock bits accumulation on the left and right sides, but I have only had to siphon this out twice so far.

watch

Wow, very nice. Thanks for sharing... Now we want to see the sump area!

Very Nice Dave!! I am actually thinking about taking my sand out and going BB.

Beautiful tank, I'm impressed you can grow sps that looks like that with Radions. Mine just bleaches out on me

Hey thanks everyone. I am going to shoot and post a video of the sump area and the final equipment setup in a while as well.

WOW, I need to get my build going!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I can't believe I missed this without the lights on.

It is like waiting hours in line for a roller coaster ride. Only when it's your turn to ride, it starts to lightning and thunder. The whole ride is then cancelled, and you are left to turn back and wonder...what if? (Fmylife)

Excellent work, Dave!!! Seeing the whole setup was well worth it, and next time, I'll be there for the grand finale.

Edit: 5 years? At the rate and expertise of Dave, he'll be at top of the water in no time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back