Video of Wavebox

james s_

Market
Reaction score
I figured I would share these with anyone that has not been following Rit's wavebox thread. I am selling my Koralia 4's so decided to put one of my waveboxes on my 125 to keep things moving.Sorry for the video quality and please ignore the dirty glass :)

46bfinga
alt="" /></a>

46bfinga
alt="" /></a>

Nice videos. A bit grainy, but that's probably photobucket's limitations.

How's the salt creep with those things? How about water splashing? Anyone know what prevents the box from hitting a harmonic and splashing tons of water all over?

George;112823 wrote: Nice videos. A bit grainy, but that's probably photobucket's limitations.

How's the salt creep with those things? How about water splashing? Anyone know what prevents the box from hitting a harmonic and splashing tons of water all over?

I think its the harmonic that gives the best wave.

George;112823 wrote: Nice videos. A bit grainy, but that's probably photobucket's limitations.

Im sure that my Wifes Digital Camers limitations not photobuckets.

Cant comment on the rest since it has only been running one day. I can tell you that today the water is still producing a small wave just like I set it to do last night. I dont think there is any worries as far as splashing all the water out of your tank unless the controller freaked out.

Back