Vivid Aquariums Order

cameron

Market
Reaction score
I am going to be placing an order with VividAquariums in the next week or so. You are welcome to tag along provided you are able to pick up your order the day it arrives. I live in Alpharetta reasonably close to 400. I work from home so when the order comes in you are welcome to head over in the middle of the day. If the order comes in on Tuesday (April 10th), I will bring the fish to the meeting. That is the plan delivery wise. If it is a day other than Tuesday, I don't sleep so any time before midnight at my house.

Also if your order total is more than $75 and I don't know you, I will want payment up front. The shipping will be split evenly between all parties. If we make the $225 mark, shipping will only be $10 otherwise the split will be $30. We are already up to about $75 in fish so just need another $150.

You can pull out of the order up till I place it which will be Friday this week. I am checking on the easiest way to handle losses under there 15 day guarantee as they only give store credit. At this point, I believe they will give each individual person the discount on a future order from them. Shipping is not refunded.

You can visit the store here
a>. I have already ordered from them once and the stock was healthy. We did experience a couple losses, but the fish seemed very healthy and I didn't see any problems when they came in. No DOAs. They also honored the guarantee on the fish.

Awesome Cameron! Thanks for putting this together!!! I may have to jump in on this one if they have what I want in stock... I'll PM you if I do.

well crap.... I just made an order of $147 so I think reaching the minimums should be easy enough. I'm going to try to talk myself out of a couple and let you know what I want for sure.

They are awesome with the fish. They have a great selection in stock and a couple of their corals are proving hard to resist.

me too. I love to get my hand on the screamming birdnest, but I am going to have to hold off on corals and fish till my cyano problem are gone :(

Ya, I got to say the fish that Cameron and I got this last time we ordered were awsome. The largest flame angel I have ever seen. I did not even take a look at thier corals but I have a feeling I will be blowing some cash if their corals look as good as thier fish...

omfg... Im retarded. It's free shipping on orders over $225... I'll just order my stuff and have it shipped directly to my apartment since I obviously have no self control.
Thanks anyway Cam....lol

Sprayin70;32547 wrote: Something came up. Can't make this one.
LOL... yeah, your wife punched you in the face when you told her what you wanted to order!

omg, lol. Hey cameron, when are you setting a cutoff date for this?

Friday is probably the date. If it is just a small number of us (only two right now), we can do it next week. I was just getting this posted for the meeting.

Cameron I will probably be adding to this order if possible. I will let you know what I am looking to order. Thanks

Back