VividAquariums.com

thedeper

Market
Reaction score
Anyone ever ordered from http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/VividAquariums.com">VividAquariums.com</a>? They have some really neat zoas and acans there.

Does anyone know of any other good sources for corals/frags online?

wow. cloves at $20 at head...nice coloration though. .
10Expand.asp

Yeah, thats why I was asking for any other sites...I don't know if these things are over/under priced or what. I just think a lot of it looks cool, but do not harldy know anything about market value for frags/polyps etc.

stickx911;210326 wrote: wow. cloves at $20 at head...nice coloration though. .
10Expand.asp

Support your local sponsor! They'll ship and I think they come to meetings sometimes, too.

forumdisplay.php

Thanks haven't seen that site yet...

Only reason I like to look online is kind of gain knowledge about the corals/fish whatever not to mention living an hour+ away from most of the notable local sponsors it is hard to get out to just look at what they got when I can check em out online...

They a priced a little high but very nice. I bought the candy apples and rainbows both are beautiful. They are the best Zoa's I have not that I have that many.

I will see if I can get a pic tomorrow.

Let me know if you order.

Joe

I have ordered from Vivid before A+ service. When you place an order it takes a few days to package but there always packed nice with extra care. They are more than willing to make you happy. Good place I have ordered some of my hot pink zoas and a few others from there. Great people

You will notice that most of the online retailers of high end zoas, acans, acros, etc, are all located in California. They get in and cherry pick all the nice stuff from shipments entering the country (LAX?) from the Pacific. some of the operations also do some captive propogation as well.

Some of my nicest coral frags have come from individuals from California. I imagine they buy from local retailers, then sell the excess polyps/frags that grow in their tank.

If you are looking in Atlanta for high end acroporas, Keen Reef carries ORA acros. I have a good number of ORA acros from Tim that previously I only saw for sale on Reef Central or from the high end online retailers.
Dave

I travel to southern CA on business at least 4 times per year. Vivid Aquariums has the nicest looking selection of acans and zoas that you will find in one retail store. I know that several members have purchased online from this e-tailer.

here is the pic's of the Zoa's. The rainbows are in back and candy apple's in front.

These are really brightly colored if anyone places an order I want in. They have free shipping after 225 or 250 and come with a 14 days guarantee.

DSC_0002-12.jpg
alt="" />

Joe

Back