Vortech MP40 Koralia Wave Maker

ddowns

Market
Reaction score
My question is, if I am using the Vortech MP40, is it necessary to have the Koralia Wave Maker kit?

Each Vortech MP40 has it's own controller with several types of settings. If you have two they can talk to each other. How's the tank coming along?

Its a 110. Well Bud I dont know completely how it is going yet. I have been gone to Kuwait since that day you were over. I had my wife turn it off yesterday but I havent had any problems. She said she heard a different kind of noise yesterday so to be safe I had her turn it off. I will be home on sunday so I will check it out. THanks guys

Just use the vortech seperate from the koralia and you'll be fine.

On the chance you're confused about the products: you are aware that they are completely different products from two different companies that do the same thing, right?

After playing with the Koralia pumps from their wavemaker system, I would (and did) go with the Vortech every time. The Koralia regular pumps are excellent low cost flow pumps, but their wavemaker pumps and controllers are a disappointment considering they put you right back into the price range you were trying to avoid.

I already boght the Vortech MP40w but I thought about the Koralia wave maker also, but I will wait to buy another Vortech at a later date.

Thanks Everyone

I have an MP20 if you need for a decent price. It should be available next week.

Back