Walmart Tanks

chauwall

Market
Reaction score
I haven't been to Walmart in years-love Target. So anyway, do they have 30 gal tanks? What sizes do they carry? I guess I'm looking for a sump that I can put baffles in. Thanks.

I was just in the walmart by me this afternoon and the only tanks they sold that were not part of a kit were 10gals.

I was also just there.

They sell 10's, 14's, 29, and 55.

They are pricey though because they come in kits except the 10's.

If it's a sump I'm sure someone here has an old tank on the cheap.

I got my 29 from there-but like they said-post a Wanted to Buy thread in the DG&LS and I'm sure someone on here has one cheap-especially since you're not going to be looking at it!

My freakin' internet keeps doing down....AT&T is driving me nuts....must have internet fix everyday...anyway, thanks for the heads up-saves me a trip to that crappie place- I mean lovely place.

SCM Steve, thanks for the offer. I hate turning down stuff but I should wait for a larger sump. My rubbermaid sump holds 25-30 gals of water right now, I don't want to go less.

chauwall;158614 wrote: My freakin' internet keeps doing down....AT&T is driving me nuts....must have internet fix everyday...anyway, thanks for the heads up-saves me a trip to that crappie place- I mean lovely place.

SCM Steve, thanks for the offer. I hate turning down stuff but I should wait for a larger sump. My rubbermaid sump holds 25-30 gals of water right now, I don't want to go less.

Not a problem.

Back