Water delivery?

nasa_tiger

Market
Reaction score
About a month out from the new house being ready and beginning of my 250 gallon dd predator tank. Anyone know of a store or company that can deliver around 300 gallons for a decent price? Thanks in advance, just want to get all of my ****s Ina row prior to setting up.

The club purchased 300 fro Sea for the expo. They delivered it for us. As for price, you would have to talk to them.

Not to discount Sea but Premier Aquatics appears closer to you (if moving local) and I'm pretty sure they do the same!

barry_keith;1042723 wrote: borrow or rent an rodi filter, and buy some salt

+1, or just buy an RODI unit and some salt. Once the tank is all plumbed up and leak tested, you can just fill the tank directly from the RODI unit and mix the salt in the tank. Then aquascape after it is all filled up.

Yup if you have a tank that size you will want an RO unit anyway. May as well set up a water making/mixing station now with a long hose and make your life much easier.

Engineers are always lazy, its the reason we make stuff.

But by doing this now it will pay for itself before you even get fish in the tank and will enable future lazy.

NASA_Tiger;1042860 wrote: Good call, just picked one up off ebay. I was just being lazy! haha

Should've went through our Sponsor....Air, Water & Ice. They make top notch units with great customer service and they'll even send you filter reminders so you know when to change the filters. Not to mention the discount.

NASA_Tiger;1042698 wrote: About a month out from the new house being ready and beginning of my 250 gallon dd predator tank. Anyone know of a store or company that can deliver around 300 gallons for a decent price? Thanks in advance, just want to get all of my ****s Ina row prior to setting up.

You can't type out "Ducks" on here? LOL!

Back