Weld-on in Lawrenceville?

budsreef

Market
Reaction score
I want to build a shelf out of acrylic to hold my skimmer and need a little weld-on to do it. Does anyone in the Lawrenceville area have any they would be willing to share or sell?

Yea, I think 16 is the gel and 3 or 4 is the liquid. I could probably just use the gel since I've never used it before and neatness doesn't really count for what I want to do.

yep 4 is the liquid and Ive got enough for both of youz -iz guys if ya want. LMK

jade76;195734 wrote: yep 4 is the liquid and Ive got enough for both of youz -iz guys if ya want. LMK

Thanks, a lot! If I can't find anyone around here that has some, I'll figure out how to get down there real soon. Does it come with a tutorial on how to glue with it? :)

I have some 4 and an aplication bottle. Give me a call or PM.

Jason

calsac in lawreceville stocks is. $9 for a tube

I don't know. I can't find then on the yellowpages.com. I was looking for some 16 about 4 months ago, never found it.

You have a PM!!

Jason

<span style="font-family: Arial;">Calsak</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial;">3105 Sweetwater Road, Suite J, Bldg 300. Lawrenceville, GA 30044
TEL (877) 422-5725</span>

I have an unopened tube of Weld-On 16 that anyone can buy for $5. Shoot me a PM.

its an acrylic shop. they sell all sorts of plastics and bonding agents.

lol! You know, that avatar is begining to scare me a bit too. Time for a change.

Btw, I have some acrylic rods if you need them. I can bring them to the bbq if you want?

If you were about 50miles closer to me, I'd take you up on that great deal! :)

CGill311;196172 wrote: I have an unopened tube of Weld-On 16 that anyone can buy for $5. Shoot me a PM.

No, not yet. I've been working on copper plumbing and electrical for the last couple of days. Jason brought over some weld-on 4, but I think I still might try to get some 16. I did go to HD yesterday and picked up some acrylic, now I just need to cut and glue it.

dawgdude;196416 wrote: Bud, Have you gone to that acrylic place yet? I think im gonna run by there today.

And Raj, I appreciate the offer but I am still in the very early stages of the 125 build and havent decided how I am going to do the rock work just yet.

Ok, I stopped by Calsak to get some Weld-on 16 and they had it for $10 a tube, but with a minimum $24 total buy. Luckily, the guy went ahead and let me have a tube.

Budsreef;196725 wrote: Ok, I stopped by Calsak to get some Weld-on 16 and they had it for $10 a tube, but with a minimum $24 total buy. Luckily, the guy went ahead and let me have a tube.

Ha! It depends on which salesman you end up with. I've never been harrassed about it, but I know a few others who have.

Back