Well I did it again

georgiaboy013

Market
Reaction score
to make a long story short thanks to really close friend of mine(realbigfish) I got heavy into the reef tanks and corals several years ago and it was like a second wife I loved it that much I had several tanks runing even a 150 reef that was one of the best looking in the state. but thanks to a bad storm and 4 days with no power we lost about $40,000 in fish and coral and we broke everything down and parted it all out.
we... heres is the light at the end of the tunnel I can't remember where but we went somewhere the other day I think I took my wife to a dr's appt. and they had a nice reef tank and I sat and watched it for about 2 hours and it was like throwing the drug addict his first hit of drugs again.....lol

I had a friend give me a 45 bow front reef tank and I just ordered a new 34 gal solona nano tank and all the nice little MH lights needed to do it again I can't wait I feel like a 9 year old waiting for sanata.....I want to thank all my friend for support and watch out when the tanks are ready I'm gonna be like a little puppy begging for a meat bone for new corals........lol

This is a new user ID everyone may remember me as K9anna

thanks guys and girls

Fish Can Talk if only we listen

Welcome back.....adictions....admitting we have a problem just gives us reason to continue our recovery!

Welcome back!

Are you perchance related to k9milo? I noticed you two have the same *Fish Can Talk*</em> slogan on your signature.

Welcome back!

I think that's the roughest reef story I have heard yet!

georgiaboy013;140866 wrote: a 150 reef that was one of the best looking in the state.

Welcome back, do you have any pics. I would love to see this.

Glad to have another experienced reefer re-join the ranks. My door is always open to fellow members and I am sure I can spare a frag or two.

Back