well im ready

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
im finally ready to start putting corals in my tank i was going to start sticking some of the ones in my nano but im in the hospital now caus emy wife might pop. i dont have many corals but am looking for some sps and lps and maybe some softies but not any weed such as colt or xenia so if anyone out there wants to give me a hand i will appreciate it .oh yeah if my wife gives birth ill be willing to frag :D jk .i was going to waite and put in a rbta but with my luck he will just end up moving and killing what ever i put in so hell go in wheneve plus i dont like looking at a tank with just lr and one aco that is rtn (was that way before i put him in but is doing better and getting some color grean /blue)

thanks chris but looks like imma have to waite for a little bet longer so all in line for a frag sorry =)

I got a 2" green milli frag available. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks linda but big d lives to far for me and krb how much we talking and got any pics

flaco626nj;83040 wrote: ... krb how much we talking and got any pics

I don't have any pics, sorry. As far as price, consider it a gift for the future reefer. Just come get it. I live near 5 forks and Ronald Reagan. PM me if you want it.

Back