West ga reefers?

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
Who here is located west of 285 within an hour of I-20? Want to get a local meet started.. like a unofficial club meet on the Westside as I'm sure we have a good amount on this side.

There used to be a Facebook group for us west side guys but I think it’s less/not active anymore after Covid. West Georgia reef junkies.

There used to be a Facebook group for us west side guys but I think it’s less/not active anymore after Covid. West Georgia reef junkies.
That page is just overrun with online coral vendors posting ads, very little discussion or interaction otherwise, just ads for out of state coral.
Just mentioning in case any one wonders why the ARC Facebook page gets the amount of moderating that it does, is so that it doesn't end up like that.

I'm not trying to separate us from the club just get a few members together on our side of town
Oh I didn’t think you were. Just giving info for more “local” folks. Most of the fish stores and folks in this club are north-north/east of Atlanta from my experience with buy/sell with folks in this club.

Oh I didn’t think you were. Just giving info for more “local” folks. Most of the fish stores and folks in this club are north-north/east of Atlanta from my experience with buy/sell with folks in this club.
I agree now i will ask location. Due to to drive to pick up a $10 frag and in North Ga. And cost $20 in gas to go get it. I wish we had closer members for sure

Yeah that will be great bc im in douglasville and all the nice frags and equipment I’ll get most of them are in canton and that area so is almos 1h drive all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree now i will ask location. Due to to drive to pick up a $10 frag and in North Ga. And cost $20 in gas to go get it. I wish we had closer members for sure
I hear ya. I drove from Acworth to Norcross this morning. For a Sunday traffic was rough, hit 3 out of 5 lanes closed on 75 south and north then that one lane open BS at 400 and 285. No spank you. I was thinking I might as well move to the east side just to get more coral options lol

I went to bills yesterday to get a skimmer nav told me 51 min. Sat in traffic for 4 miles nav said 57 min. Took me 15 min to get to next exit to turn around 3 lanes shut down. So i text bill not today. Went this morning at 800 am no issues 3 lanes still down. But no traffic.

Yes every weekend for a few months now they have had multiple lanes closed on I-75 north and south bound due to road work. I have been stuck in it coming home from working on Saturdays downtown so now I just go out I-20 and go through Hiram for the foreseeable future if working on weekend.

Yes every weekend for a few months now they have had multiple lanes closed on I-75 north and south bound due to road work. I have been stuck in it coming home from working on Saturdays downtown so now I just go out I-20 and go through Hiram for the foreseeable future if working on weekend
We went to the aquarium a few weeks back. It was an hour and a half drive back to Acworth with tons of red on the traffic map. I decided to take back roads through Mabelton back. It was even longer but I didn’t have to sit in traffic. I was nice not having to get on the interstate. Lol. Ps where they were working this weekend at the roswell road overpass on 75 south SUCKS. There’s A huge bump in the road to bridge transition.

Back