What APEX additions do you recommend?

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
So I'll be buying an Apex unit this afternoon. I know I'm going to need to get the WXM module to control my radions. What else do you recommend I get to really get some cool/useful info from my Apex unit??

For me I definitely plan to start with the leak detection, flow meter, break out box maybe over the top depending on what you're trying to do, and I think I've decided on dos for awc.

I have a PM1 and ATK added on to my base unit. I really like the ATK. My salinity always reads 32-33 even though my calibrated refractometer reads 35. Not the end of the world but I'd like it to read the real value. I use it to monitor if something big changes. I have the ORP probe. I have read the R2R thread on ORP twice and I still don't really understand it. Again, I just use it to monitor if there is a big swing. BOB would probably be nice to turn on/off cabinet light. I want one more optical sensor to put in my skimmate reservoir.

I have to admit I really want the Neptune, but having an older unit I can’t justify buying it AND a new apex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back