what can i expect?

jaydm93teg

Market
Reaction score
ok so this is a good thing i hope. A while back i was given a small hammer coral frag (the size of my thumb nail) and I also recieved a small frag of eagle eye zoas i believe 4 or 5 heads (thanks barb). well i was a moron i did something wrong and both frags dissapeared i think this was due to my angel pecking at EVERY coral i had in the tank so i think he knocked them lose so today i look down while im cleaning my skimmer and i see a tiny yellow polyp!!!!! so i go all in and move some rock and bam i see BOTH FRAGS right there next to each other.

can i expect these frags to come around or have they been in the dark too long??? they have been gone for well over a month maybe even close to 2 months

thanks guys hope i get good news about these frags what do yall think?

o yeah the hammer i can easily make out about 4 diff. green hammper looking flesh pieces......the thing is this hammer has no stem or anything to go back into like my frogspawn does........this hammer is like mounted on a piece of a shell there is no stem at all like not even a little one. but like i said i can easily make out 4 or 5 hammer green looking heads or pieces whatever u would call them

if the hammer frag and the zoas are about 3 inches away from each other will they be ok? or does the hammer have a sweeper tentacle that will sting the zoas?

Back