what do your neighbors see??

slayer

Market
Reaction score
well,, had my first neighborhood watch association meeting this week with the local sherrif present. I met all the foks in my subdivsion, and lets just say that most of them looked at me very strange when i told them where i lived.. apparently most of them thought i was growing weed.. because everynight this is what they saw...

DSC01395.jpg
alt="" />

sure would love to see some pics of your place with the tank lights on...

That's funny!

I remember the first time we went to Dakota9's house, following his careful directions, but unable to read the house numbers in the dark of night---driving slower and slower until, BINGO: we could spot the house from the glow of the tank shining through the front window.

LOL!!!

I'll take some and post them tonight. I don't have as many windows up high like you do, but I'll post em up:fish:

I live at the end of a street and at the bottom of a hill so you can see my lights from the entrance to the nbrhod. My front room glows purple at night. We had a nbrhood party the other day and i was asked if i watch tv all night.

Its hard to see with the trees in the way, but heres mine. Good thing my house sits 1000' feet off of the road.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
74943=4778-IMG_9725.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
74943=4778-IMG_9725.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_9725.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

LOL Nice! That is a great picture and a nice view for the neighbors. :)
I picked out Delaney's house out once when my wife and I were taking a walk in the neighborhood. I said to her "Hey some one has a SW tank in that house"... turns out it was an ARC member living in the same neighborhood! LOL.

I saw this one night as i was walking my dog??
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
74994=4781-1111.jpg
>
74994=4781-1111.jpg
class="gc-images" title="1111.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I've actually had one neighbor directly ask me at a meeting for a "hook up". I looked at them sideways and they persisted until I realized what they thought I was doing in the back room of my townhouse. Needless to say, that guy avoids me all the time now.

Thank god my tank is in the basement, so the only way the neighbors get to see it is if they look through the basement window.

Back