What is it?

gclackum

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its bad. Aiptasia</em>? I don't have any Kalk so whats next?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

you got it AIPTASIA..... no kalk? get some lemon juice and a syringe and squirt it around it.. or pull out the rock its on and brush it well. Or just pull out the whole rock if it small enough,,,,or chisel the piece its on off... beware that it will retract very well into the rock....or buy a pepper mint shrimp from cba and ask to watch it eat an aiptasia before you buy it (like i did)..... hope you find your answer in the above somewhere...

slayer77;28802 wrote: you got it AIPTASIA..... no kalk? get some lemon juice and a syringe and squirt it around it.. or pull out the rock its on and brush it well. Or just pull out the whole rock if it small enough,,,,or chisel the piece its on off... beware that it will retract very well into the rock....or buy a pepper mint shrimp from cba and ask to watch it eat an aiptasia before you buy it (like i did)..... hope you find your answer in the above somewhere...

I agree. It would be more effective is you inject the lemon juice into the aptasia mouth though. Usually with kalk or Joe's Juice you want to inject it directly into the mouth of the aptasia.

Back