What is the best way to clear out kenya tree?

camg

Market
Reaction score
I have a ton that I dont need and want to get it out asap. I was going to cut it out with a razor blade. Is there a better way to do this? Thanks guys!

I just pulled and pulled mine off; didn't use a razor or anything. It grew backa few times, but after 2-3 times it went away-and get it frresh-don't let it get real big on ya--it's no where near as invasive as xenia-lol

the only thing is the frags make more frags and its hard for me to get to a meeting, it takes over my tank very quickly

there is one piece that is big that ill have to cut off, I cleaned it out 2 weeks ago and it has already taken over again the back of my tank is full and it frags itself daily saw at least three new pieces today when i got home

yeah-you need to get out ANY new growth-but keep at it and stay on it-it will go away soon enough; I also nuked some of my xenia w/ Joe's juice. It's for aiptasia anemones-but also works oon undesrable corals. Just don't get it around anything you want b/c it will burn it up as well. Also don't overdo the JJ b/c it can screw w/ your pH.

Thanks sooo much guys, wish I lived close to atlanta so I could give away the frags...Thanks sooo much again!!! Have a good night everyone!

Back