What is your Kodak moment?

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
2 part question:

a.) Over the years, or in some cases; months, what has been your family reef tank mate? Why was this particular one your favorite? Can we see a picture or two of your favorite tank mate?

b.) Could be related to your answer to part a above? Looking for any inputs to smaller reef fish. I have a bare bottom tank setup. I really like some of the blennies, gobies, etc. but I have a bare bottom tank. Any suggestions what I should be looking for? I would want the tank mate to have some character and trying to get my attention when I'm near the tank is a plus. If you are recommending species that you already have in your tank, if you could, I would like to see a photo or short video of the character traits in your tank mate. Captive bred will be an added plus.

Wannabee

Only one person with a Kodak moment? WOW! Nobody loves their tank mates? Show us some pictures!!!

Wannabee

Doesn't do you any good but these guys are so peaceful and full of personality and come on who doesn't love seahorses

b49f67ba2dd704f6f0de2053dce99067.jpg
alt="" />

My favorite nano tank critter. He lost his anemone but would occasionally pick up frogspawn or hammers which was neat, plus with actinic I could always find him.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1018330=59883-image.jpg
>
1018330=59883-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Another
1018331=59884-image.jpg
>
1018331=59884-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

DawgFace;1018332 wrote: Second favorite, just pita to feed long term.

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34038&d=1324268351" alt="" />[/QUOTE]

Great shot Jesse!

Bcavalli;1018328 wrote: This is our favorite.

IMAG7612.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Not sure why this came to mind when I seen this picture; all I could think of: "My Cousin Vinny". Thanks Brett for the picture of your favorite tank mate.

Wannabee

I knew there would be more than just one with their favorite tank mate. Thanks for all the photos. If you haven't shown off your favorite tank mate; now is your time to let your tank mate shine?

Wannabee

They must photo well. Meet mr. Foo man choo
1018414=59893-image.jpg
>
1018414=59893-image.jpg

Blennies seem to be popular. Here's mine if you can find it hehe :D

v5cDJO.jpg
>http://imageshack.com/a/img903/8558/v5cDJO.jpg</a>

I can't post pics because I'm not a member right now, but here's a link to the pic.

But the little guy is in one of the corners

Back