What kind of mushrooms are they?

williamc

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Please help me to identify these mushrooms. I would like to learn more a about them to take better care of them.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge with me.</span></span>
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
169792=10434-tankwierd 003.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
169792=10434-tankwierd 003.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="tankwierd 003.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Thank you, Barbara. You made me realize that sooner or later those mushrooms are going to be too big for my 20GL tank.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Amberjack, how can I move tem to another rock?</span></span>

Amberjack;169806 wrote: How' that Favia Coral under those shrooms doing? I'd try to save it by moving the shrooms, if possible. Favia is much rarer than the shrooms.

It looks like its just a skeleton of the Favia.

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Thanks everyone.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">You all are right, they are just skeletons. </span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">I still have a question. How hard is to move these mushrooms to another rock?</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">If I can not upgrade my 20 GL tank to a bigger one on time, I will need to trade my livestock.</span></span>

I think you move it to another rock by giving it to me :)

I've been trying to get my hands on one of those for the longest time..

Seriously, I have no idea how you move it, so I'm not much help.

That would be awesome!!

I'm going to Greenville, SC on the 4th of May for my brothers graduation, and will be coming back home through ATL on the 7th.

Back