What layed eggs in my tank?

dartfrog

Market
Reaction score
Found nestled in a rock crevice a few weeks ago, a cluster of what I guess are eggs of some sort. They are about 1 mm across and have a clear shell with 3-4 white dots in the center. I'd guess there are maybe 10 total eggs. I can't get a photo because of the location. I know they aren't from my clowns, and the only other thing I think it could be are snails. Any thoughts on what might have layed them?

I would find out what it is before it hatches, if it is eggs....could be flesh eating zombies or somethin...

gnashty;551421 wrote: I would find out what it is before it hatches, if it is eggs....could be flesh eating zombies or somethin...

Well, that really depends on the lighting he has for the breeding pair of flesh eating zombies in the tank..

I hear they arent bred but teleported to small bodies of water in residential homes..

seriously though - if it isnt the clowns eggs could be snails...pics would speak volumes

LOL...

+1 pics are required... My guess would be clown eggs as 1mm would be huge for a snail wouldn't it?

These are the best pics I could come up with...my guess is a snail of some kind. They are packed into a hole in the rock, I'd guess there is 10-15 of the "eggs" in the hole. I have Nerite, Astrea, and Nassarius snails. I know its not the Nerite snails and don't think its the Nassarius. Could they be from the Astrea snails...I couldn't find any pics of them online.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
551542=26040-misc 004.jpg
>
551542=26040-misc 004.jpg
class="gc-images" title="misc 004.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
551542=26039-misc 006.jpg
>
551542=26039-misc 006.jpg
class="gc-images" title="misc 006.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back