What side of town are you on??

T zoa fanatic

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently became a member and I wanted to see if anyone was near my area. I love this hobby and want to become friends with more people and learn at the same time. I'm in Mableton, Ga where are you???;)

Stone Mountain is just East of Atlanta. Just outside the perimeter at about 2:00 if you look at I-285 as a clock face. Lithonia isn't too far, anyone's free to stop by if you'd like to see what I got going on. It's nothing crazy but boy do I have plans! My plans even have plans!

Stone Mountain is just East of Atlanta. Just outside the perimeter at about 2:00 if you look at I-285 as a clock face. Lithonia isn't too far, anyone's free to stop by if you'd like to see what I got going on. It's nothing crazy but boy do I have plans! My plans even have plans!
I was asking what part of Stone Mountain are you located. I grew up in the area.

I was asking what part of Stone Mountain are you located. I grew up in the area.

Well that certainly makes a lot more sense now that I think of it. In my defense, I did think it was a little odd that you didn't know where Stone Mtn was but I just went with it. I'm right off Hambrick Rd. in between E. Ponce and Memorial Dr. Not too far from Stone Mountain High and Hambrick Elementary.

Well that certainly makes a lot more sense now that I think of it. In my defense, I did think it was a little odd that you didn't know where Stone Mtn was but I just went with it. I'm right off Hambrick Rd. in between E. Ponce and Memorial Dr. Not too far from Stone Mountain High and Hambrick Elementary.

I grew up in Abingdon subdivision right there by you.

Hey, All,

Lithonia near Snapfinger and Dogwood Farms Rd...

I’ve just upgraded to a 120 gal... So if anyone has frags for sale, let me know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

753c9d1b66d841f9b9d575d0f4fb3f60.jpg
633c6b286585caf3febf35c742e1294b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back