What's up with my Clown?

krb

Market
Reaction score
Okay, here's what happened. My female false perc started attacking the male, but only at night. They have been in the same tank together for over 8 months. This morning I found her on the carpet. Any ideas what happened?

Does a full moon affect fish behavior? This is the 4th fish I've heard about in the last 3 days that jumped. One was our lawnmower blenny. :(

My Female Onyx Perc jumped to her death yesterday while I was at work.... Didn't think it was "news worthy" so didn't post about it. She was about for inches long, and has never shown any inclination in jumping before, other than when she "biotch slapped" Linda (ask linda, cute story!!!!)

Linda I think you might be on to something!

Oh, and although my clowns weren't fighting, they were doing this agressive cat-mouse nipping/chasing thing days before this event....

my female maroon just turned on her male and bit of his dorsal fin...the male is now in the sump until monday I will take him to my nano at work until he heals then I will reintroduce them to each other.

Ziad, Make sure you cover your tank! Seems like she is scheduled to jump to her death any minute now! LOL

Dang....I chased the wife around the house yesterday...Couldnt quiet nip at her...shes FAST :)

I was missing one of my chromis's, just found him on the floor behind my tank.

LOL this is strange I saw my hippo tang try to jump but bounced off the cover.. Must know we are running out of water.

Back