What's your favorite chalice?

lizzyann

Market
Reaction score
I've always liked the intense colors of some of the chalices but figured they were too aggressive for the tight quarters of my little tank, until I recently found an overlooked area that might be perfect!

So if I only have room for one, what amazing, colorful chalice should I get??

I know it's a wide category with a lot of different lighting/flow needs, so I will say the spot I have available is a lower light/slightly shaded area.

An oldie but a goodie, Cornbreds Rainbow Crush. Someone recently had posted some nice looking frags for a pretty reasonable price.

I had a beautiful rainbow chalice (no-name) for a couple years, but I accidentally killed it.

It was mostly bright Orange, with lots of streaks of baby blue, as well as small streaks of green, yellow, and maroon. I’ve forever since been looking for another one like this, and I got close a couple times. Recently, Goku chalices look similar.

I have a little piece of Hollywood stunner . Might be the size of a quarter ,only one I've ever had so it's my fav.

Many people out there dislike Hollywood Stunners. However, it’s a very pretty coral, even if it does grow fast.

That’s what I love about this hobby! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And we each allocate our values differently.

Many people out there dislike Hollywood Stunners. However, it’s a very pretty coral, even if it does grow fast.

That’s what I love about this hobby! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And we each allocate our values differently.
It's kinda a test run for me as I really don't have room for it. Figure I'll try to grow it out and trade it

I like mummy eye chalices. It think it’s cool they can come in some many variations and look good plus they don’t cost an arm and a leg. I’ve got a Tyree Bubble Gum Monster that’s also very nice.

Check with classic city aquariums. They have one called the crayola meltdown. Very pretty. It really resembles a bunch of crayons melted together... :)

Back