What's your favorite fish?

harleyguy

Market
Reaction score
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">As the title says... What's your favorite fish...? It doesn't have to be something you own, however please give a brief explanation of why this is you fav, and if you can post a pic... that would be great.</span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;"> </span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">Thanks,</span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;"> </span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">Shane</span></span>

<u>Powder Blue tang!</u>
Dont have one...never have. But definetly in the stocking scheme for my next tank.
Beautiful fish !!!!!

If someone has one, maybe they can post a pic!

Harlequin Tuskfish pic in my avatar

and here is a powder blue pic
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
340622=16788-tanks 107.jpg
>
340622=16788-tanks 107.jpg
class="gc-images" title="tanks 107.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I think harlequin tusks are awesome as well. And you can keep them with shrimp, I have seen it. I'm not sure how safe it is or if you have to add them in a certain order, but it can be done....

I also love the Twin-Spot Coris Wrasse, but it's NRS... Maybe someday I will set my 670 up as a fish only...

Twin-Spot%20Coris%20Wrasse.jpg
alt="" />

Seedless Reefer;340971 wrote: Cornmeal coated catfish.

Me too, but the last time I tried one in my tank it swam kind of funny like and all the other fish went after it like it was a free meal... Go figure...

Big D;342587 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">I agree with you on the Achilles Shane... I'll definately be adding one in my new tank. I picked up a few new guys from Sal last week, here's one of my favorites now (not a pic of mine, but he looks the same.</span>

<u><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-size: 13px">Australian Lineatus Wrasse</span></span></u>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">
Cilin_m0.jpg
alt="" /></span>

Stunning... I love Wrasse...

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">D</span>

Mine is totally a Klunzinger's Wrasse. They are so pretty. Pink and green are my two favorite colors.

AlternateImages.aspx
alt="" /></a>
Amazing!

Harlequin Tuskfish is my favorite also. Someday i'll have one in a reef! Don't care if it eats my cuc, i'll just buy more.

I'm going to say my scooter blennie. I just love the way she hops around the tank. So different from than anything else I have in my tank.

Lawnmower blenny. The fish with the most personality I've ever seen. He ain't pretty, but he makes up for it with personality.

I like the longnose hawkfish and the psychadelic mandarin dragonet. But then I have no fish at all yet. :D

Back