What's your local water TDS?

rededge2k1

Supporting
Reaction score
I finally got around to buying a TDS meter which arrived today in the mail. I live in Dekalb County, near Marist school, and my tap water TDS is 049. My RODI is 000 as it should be, but interestingly my RODI storage container is 001.

Whopping 78 here in Hapeville, and occasionally, bath water comes out a PUS LIKE yellowish green color. Now thAT I found my TDS meter, I'm going to check it when it's like that.

Water from Wally World bounces from 000 to 001

Dekalb as well just on the other side of 400 from you. 41 from the tap and 0 from RODI. Unless you really clean your container, there will be some residue.

I remember several years ago there was a thread on this. Nice to see another one up. Would be neat to find the old one and compare.

Oh wow, that is some nasty water Dakota. I would have a plumber look at it. Or maybe a OBGYN. I'm not sure.

Whew, barely caught that one in time....... Thanks Barb

What's the correct spelling of that word?

49 here.

Atlanta area usually is around 50-60 with highs of 100 depending on location, which is not bad at all.

Now take most of SC within 100miles of the coast and 1500 is the average and can get as high as 3000

On a side note, I tested the PO4- out of the tap in Atlanta near Piedmont Park today for a preschool with a green freshwater tank as a favor for a client. It was 2.0ppm. Yeesh.

Tap is 42-45ppm in Perry. RO is 0, after an expensive filter change....

Don't ask :blush:

Back