where can i get a tank Drilled ?

thekid55

Market
Reaction score
i need to get my tank drilled. i was wondering where i can get it drilled, and how much will it cost? im thinking 3 holes.

Capp. Bay will do it but hopefully some other people will chime in for the prices. I think it is like $20.00 a hole but don't quote me on that.

LMAO,,, I was thinking the same thing but I did not want to go into the Asian jokes!!!!

Cap is $25/hole, but IIRC, they put the discount on it, so $22.50. Don't know if there's a volume discount.

LMAO !!! 'That is funny ... I dont care who you are' :D
With a diamond coated hole saw it is not difficult to get it done. Dremel is more challenging to get a perfectly round hole but it can be accomplished using a tile cutting bit.
I have some hole saws on order right now as a matter of fact. :)

I bought a hole saw on eBay for about $10 delivered, but it hasn't arrived from Hong Kong (seriously) yet. The seller's ID is "lau***" and he also has an eBay store, "THK Diamond Tools" (I have no affiliation with either). I don't have the nerve to drill my display tank, it is for sump and refugium work. From what I've been told these cheap saws are only good for a few holes, but $10 for three or four holes is better than $20 a hole.

if you really want it done, i'll drill it for you for free, if you can bring your tank down to macon...(i know long drive)

Back