Where can I order grey pvc pipe and fittings online?

reefjunkee

Market
Reaction score
I`m going to turn My euroreef cs8-3 into a recirc skimmer and want to use grey fittings because it looks better.Does any one know where online I can buy them?Thanks,Rick

off subject but..... how long have you been turning wrenches? we also have a world class technician at our dealerships. GM is always sending him on trips.

You can buy schedule 80 Grey PVC fittings at Lowes. Online you can buy them at Savko.com,USPlastic.com,etc........If you Google it you will find countless suppliers.

Here you go, try this site...they have everything including standard and metric fittings.....
a>

I`ve been with GM since 1989.I`m completely done with all the schools except for when they add new ones.If Your guy goes to the GM training center in Alpheretta I`m sure i`ve seen him before.I got My world class about 4-5 years ago.Never got to go on any trips though...???Usually the service/parts managers get all the trips.We do all the leg work and they get the trips.Do You do the Mark of Excellence tests?We get like $300 fpr platinum level and the managers get like $1000 or more.Go figure.

im sure you've seen him or heard of him. His name is Larry hood. He gets call all the time from other technicians for help. lol. Im a parts man, we have gm and ford :boo:

Name doesnt ring a bell.I live near Augusta,Ga.a little far away from You.Yeah Me and another tech I work with who is also world class do all the driveability/electrical and the BS the other guys cant fix.

lol yup thats what he does. If they cant diagnose it or fix it, its pushed over to his stall. Sorry for the thread hijack

Back