Where can I walk in and buy?

kwajtrader

Market
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m a new member and new to this hobby and I’m playing catch up on a new 70g bowfront reef tank with sump that was set up for me as a surprise B’day present back on Jan 13th. At this point I have added ~200lbs of live rock that from an active tank that brought in some mushrooms, button polyps, a starfish and unfortunately aiptasia (I’m getting ready for my second round of Aiptasia-X today). The guy I bought the live rock from also threw in a hermit crab that seems to be doing well. I’ve been having the water tested and the levels appear to be going in the right direction, but I haven’t added any fish yet. I’ve been buying RO water but just bought a Kent Marine RO/DI MAXHiS60 filter and would like to get a water changing system set up in my basement today so that I can start making my own RO/DI and salt water. I am also planning on pumping it up ~12’ to the tank on the first floor. I’m trying to find out the best place to go today to buy the following:
Brute 32 gallon storage/mixing containers
A pump to lift the water up ~12’ my tank from the basement
Plumbing supplies
Mechanical float valve for and ATO.

Thanks for the help!

Perfecto 70 gallon corner aquarium
Hagen T5 HO w bulb lighting system (2-24" and 2-36") Marine-glo and Power-glo bulbs and reflectors.
Custom wet/dry filter
supreme Mag 7 pump
Marineland 100 protein skimmer
Sera 200w heater
Caribsea Aragalive Fiji Pink sand substrate
200 lbs of live rock.

I would just hit your local Big Box Store i.e. Home Depot, Lowes. Pump wise I'd troll through the used drygoods forums here the ARC, I'm sure someones got one that would work.

Home depot and lowes for the brute cans and some of the plumbing. For the other stuff try saltwater city

Back