Where can you find 1" PVC gate valves

I wasn't able to find any locally, I had to order from bulk reef supply. You may try calling a plumbing supply house, but they may not sale to the public.

Hmmm... I see ball valves everywhere but rarely do I see gate valves. I also had to order online to get mine.

I

I've tried everywhere gonna bust down the doors of plumbing supply stores tomorrow:)

If you order from Marine Depot, they often can get the item to you lickity split since they have a warehouse here in Atlanta. 1 day shipping basically :p. They're also a sponsor.

Online only. Occasionally you can find one at HD, but it is not normally stocked anywhere that I am aware of( and I wasted a lot of time driving to look). There is not a lot of use for gate valves in most construction, let alone a 1 inch size. I would give up and order one....it will be delivered before your find one.

I ordered mine from BRS on sale, so due to price.
From research I did, there is some opinion that the Spears brand has some design/technical superiority.
The Premium Aquatics website has a good overview of the technical points-

I ended up getting mine off amazon. I couldn’t find it locally anywhere

Optimum Aquarium on Barrett parkway carries a few pieces of plumbing you can't typically find at HD - I've seen gate valves, other fittings, even Acrylic Cement that I couldn't find other places.

Back