Where do you buy cleanup crews these days?

Tanster2

Market
Reaction score
I have used Reef Cleaners exclusively since I've started the hobby, but they're out of a few key cleanup crew I want.

Any other reputable sites that have a la carte choices similar to Reef Cleaners that you would recommend?

They're out of stock on a few inverts I'd like. Shipping is expensive so I'd rather not break my order up among multiple sites.
I understand, unfortunately I've never found any supplier to have everything I'd like in stock all at the same time, it's always a compromise.

Are used to only buy cleanup crews from Reef cleaners, but then I tried Reeftopia. They are absolutely the best place to buy cleanup crews from barn nome!

Are used to only buy cleanup crews from Reef cleaners, but then I tried Reeftopia. They are absolutely the best place to buy cleanup crews from barn nome!
Thanks Dave! I haven't bought a whole cleanup crew in a while. What are your most efficient snails? I used to heavily rely on banded trochus snails, but I know opinions change over time

I always use saltwateraquarium.com for clean up crews. They ship nice full grown snails and stuff instead of the tiny ones I used to get from reef cleaners.

Back