Where do you buy your Ca Mg additives??

porpoiseaquatics

Market
Reaction score
I know that a lot of people use BRS products but I'm wondering where else people turn to buy their products. I'm willing to bet that there is somewhere equally as good and maybe less expensive.

I would like to know myself.BRS is where i been buying it.Been going through it quickly.

last time i bought the large buckets from dr fosters and smith and it was cheaper than brs. been using it, looks like the same stuff to me. plus free shipping at $50 so pretty easy.

outdrsyguy1;1069286 wrote: last time i bought the large buckets from dr fosters and smith and it was cheaper than brs. been using it, looks like the same stuff to me. plus free shipping at $50 so pretty easy.

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

can't you get CaCl at concrete supply stores? like 50lb bags?
i've personally never gone this route... but it seems like someone told me about that at one point

SnowManSnow;1069457 wrote: can't you get CaCl at concrete supply stores? like 50lb bags?
i've personally never gone this route... but it seems like someone told me about that at one point

I'm sure you can however, the purity is probably not what you'd want in the aquaria.

I usually dose this calcium . Coral love it.

CalciumMarin 1000gm, Calcium supplement for reef aquaria
by hW Wiegandt.

You can get this in amazon.

Back