Where do you get your Nori?

DocNos

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey all! A couple months ago I bought several different kinds of nori sheets, but my fish love a red/purple one I got from a club remember. I reached out to the member with no response yet, but I'm wondering, where do you get and what kind of nori do y'all use?

The red and purple one you can find under the Two Little Fishies Sea Veggies brand. It's not as cost effective as say, asian supermarket nori, but it is what you're looking for.

Omega One sells a red nori, at Petco - some sell in store and some online. I have a purple my fish don’t eat I will bring to the swap next time too.

Hmart
Assi
City Farmers Market

Wife usually buys big packs for herself and the kids and I just steal some sheets for the fish

Farmers market asian/japan section. Non roasted nori, usually about $20 for 100 pack.

My fish turn their noses up at the red nori. I have gotten plain nori from the grocery store, but now I buy the Ocean Nutrition nori with garlic because my fish noticeably prefer it. It costs a few bucks more, but a 50 pack of full sheets lasts me about 2 months and I have it on Amazon subscription.

I picked up a few tangs this year and bought 6 different kinds of nori. All the fish love the red nori. They barely touch the other stuff unless they have to, lol.

I've used the store bought stuff in the past but most recently I've been using two different types from Two Little Fishes. I spend a lot of time in local stores when I'm traveling in the Southeast and always like to buy a little something to give them a sale. Typically it's nori or some other type of food.

Back