Where to buy acrylic cement locally?

Doberman13

Trustee
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
Looking to put together a filter sock tray out of scrap acrylic and I can't find any 'weld on' locally. Anybody know of a store that keeps it in stock?

Hi I had the same problem. Searched all the local hardware stores.. Then looked on line and saw they have it at Hobby Lobby. So I went in the store, and low and behold. They have it. Bring it up online on your phone before or after you get there. Show it to the staff if you dont see it right away. Online it will even show how many they have in stock.. The stuff is ligit and works great. Hope this helps you today.

Hi I had the same problem. Searched all the local hardware stores.. Then looked on line and saw they have it at Hobby Lobby. So I went in the store, and low and behold. They have it. Bring it up online on your phone before or after you get there. Show it to the staff if you dont see it right away. Online it will even show how many they have in stock.. The stuff is ligit and works great. Hope this helps you today.

Does hobby lobby have it under a different name/brand? I didn't see it on their website.

I called Calsak and they said they have a different brand that is closer to weld on 3. I guess that will do. This is my first time working with acrylic cement but it seems simple enough. If anything goes wrong I have plenty of acrylic to work with.

Back