Where to buy beautiful anemones in Atlanta/Peachtree City area?

alikat

Market
Reaction score
Does anyone know a local store that sells really pretty anemones? I'm just now familiarizing myself with local stores. Thanks!

sure i just got mine at marine fish it is about 6-8 inches when fully opened and they had two here is a picture and if you become a member you will save 30percent on it well worth it cause i think it sells for 120 and mebership only coast 30 bucks .and you can use it on all your purchases
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
97745=6087-full tank shot with rbta 006.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
97745=6087-full tank shot with rbta 006.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="full tank shot with rbta 006.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Guess I'll have to join! :thumbs:

I'm looking for a BTA with very beautiful coloring. Probably a green, as I already have a rose, but the main thing is that I want gorgeous coloring.

Try Blue Planet in Mcdonough. Tiffany might have one or might can find one for you.

then it will probably be cheaper they are a good store and probably have some of the healthiest live stock around so give them a shot and they offer the biggest discount only thing on sat they only offer it tell noon but if you can make it threw the middle of the week well worth it hope you join our wonderfull community and before i forget welcome to the club =)

Yep, I joined. You enablers, you!

Never been to Blue Planet. Is it nice?

Also, guess I should have mentioned that I'm looking for a reasonable price. Some of these online retailers cost an arm and a leg!

I'm also looking for a mated pair of pink skunks if anyone knows where I can get one.

Thanks, everyone!

you know what if you want to hold of for a bit people on here sell green bta for really cheap maybe20-40 bucks no more might be your best bet just to waite nobody tends to want them now the rose everyone wants but good luck with your find and congrats on becoming a member

I like Blue Planet very much.

Also, today was my first trip to Aquarium Showcase. I liked the selection, the helpful yet not overbearing staff and the overall cleanliness gives them a thumbs up in my book.

You talking about pet showcase its very nice, or is aquarium showcase a different place never been there?

Actually, I think I heard that there's a place called Pet Showcase near Tyrone. Is that true?

AliKat;97751 wrote: Yep, I joined. You enablers, you!

Never been to Blue Planet. Is it nice?

Also, guess I should have mentioned that I'm looking for a reasonable price. Some of these online retailers cost an arm and a leg!

I'm also looking for a mated pair of pink skunks if anyone knows where I can get one.

Thanks, everyone!

Blue Planet is the best I've found on the South side Great shop and nice helpful staff.

As you'll discover, there's not much in the PTC area! Pet Showcase in Tyrone has some saltwater fish and softies. Nice people and they're expanding their tanks and their livestock is well taken care of--worth stopping in the next time you're out that way. (Watch out for the huge Iguana--he likes to sleep on the pumps to keep warm!)

The Fish Garden towards Newnan was pretty sad the last time I was there. And I'd never buy livestock at the PetCo in PTC.

What LFS's do the rest of you Fayette-Coweta-Clayton-Henry county reefers patronize?

Never been to pet showcase although I have heard they are a little high. I love Blue Planet. Tiffany will try to get you the best price out there. Bot that far from you.

naw pet showcase in Tyrone is not near as high as the stores closer to Atlanta 5 inch beautiful crocea clams around $49 compared to 150 at Cap Bay not to shabby he has started frags in the back and some great prices on the lps frags best store within 45 min of my area weds he had two anemones thats were i got my rose and its been kickin for 5 months now and gotten huge

Geehh;97797 wrote: Watch out for the huge Iguana--he likes to sleep on the pumps to keep warm!

Wow! I was in Pet Showcase today, and he crept up behind me. Scared me to death! Sure did look happy under those lights, though. If he hadn't been there when I first came in, I would have thought he was a statue. :eek:

I found some really good stuff today, including a beautiful LTA. Yep, I've become a bit of an anemone snob!

You guys need to go in and see this coral tank. They have some beautiful pieces, as well as fish. Very nice and helpful on the customer service side, too. I see quite a few paychecks heading in that direction!

Plus, I have it on good authority that they are going to become club sponsors...

Back