Where to buy glass drill bit for bulk head?

petrasb

Market
Reaction score
I am redoing my setup in my basement and I need to put a 1" bulkhead in my 75gal refug. Where can I buy a diamond drill bit for this application? I need it tommarow.
Thanks

I searched online at Home Depot and lowes, but no luck. Someone could make some money here if they don't live too far.

There's sapposed to be someone on ebay that sells them pretty cheap-don't know who, though

beat me to it... I have one you can borrow, but timing to pick up might be an issue.

Let me know I owe you that WII remote as well. Tell me the best time, I will be up from now to later tonight. I could meet up where ever is good for you at any time.

I will be making the BoD meeting it seems at 10:30am. That would be OK or I will be home around 5pm if you want to head over then. I will be out the door around 6-7pm so I won't have much time.

I have them for 1", 1.5" and 2" bulkhead sizes. You are welcome to come by and borrow one if you like. I live in McDonough. PM'd you my #

If you can't borrow one, there is a guy on ebay that sells them cheap. They ship out of China so it takes a couple weeks to get here...

Back