Where to find boxing crabs and pistol shrimp?

I love my pom pom crabs!! I got them from Blue Planet and have had them since August. They're much more visible now that I've moved them into a 12g nano. In a larger tank, you may only see them once in awhile.

Thread is
showthread.php

Linda Lee;169944 wrote: I love my pom pom crabs!! I got them from Blue Planet and have had them since August. They're much more visible now that I've moved them into a 12g nano. In a larger tank, you may only see them once in awhile.

Thread is http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=71408#post71408">here</a>. (Price, etc.) You might want to contact Tiffany and see if she has any or when she plans to get some.[/QUOTE]

Funny you mention that. When I had one in my 55, I didn't see it until one day when I started moving things around. I plan on getting one or two for my smaller tanks.

Can more than one be put into a tank?

I'll definitely e-mail Tiffany again. I e-mailed her awhile back and she said she'd be getting some in, but I never heard back.

saltwaterfish.com had some for 27.99 with free shipping--not a LFS, but found that FYI

reefscavengers.com usually has some for cheap and pistol shrimp for like $8 or something. I'll be putting in an order with them as soon as the get some red flower anemones back in. Let me know if you want to piggy-back on the order.

Platyplakia;169967 wrote: reefscavengers.com usually has some for cheap and pistol shrimp for like $8 or something. I'll be putting in an order with them as soon as the get some red flower anemones back in. Let me know if you want to piggy-back on the order.

I'd love to. Seems pretty ridiculous to pay $27 for a boxing crab that ordinarily would be half that. Let me know when you're moving on that order.

They usually get shipments in on Tuesday. If you happen to see those anemones available before you hear from me let me know and I'll make the order immediately.

Back