Where to get a custom aquarium stand...

olds350racer

Market
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that my next tank may never get up and going if I continue to wait until I have the time to build a stand. That being said, where would I go locally for a custom stand?

I think Marine Fish has someone that builds theirs custom. Might be pricey, but worth a look.

Sprayin70 makes really nice custom stands in his home workshop. He's not really commercial but I commissioned him to build my next stand. Give him a shout, the worst he could say is no.

It's really not hard to build one - I say, give it a try - it's fairly cheap, assuming you already have the tools!

Budsreef;132486 wrote: I think Marine Fish has someone that builds theirs custom. Might be pricey, but worth a look.

Linda Lee;132489 wrote: Cap Bay builds custom stands. Again, might be pricey.

Thanks Bud and Linda. I'll check them out.

FutureInterest;132491 wrote: Sprayin70 makes really nice custom stands in his home workshop. He's not really commercial but I commissioned him to build my next stand. Give him a shout, the worst he could say is no.

Already in contact with him. :up: Are you changing tanks?

mojo;132513 wrote: It's really not hard to build one - I say, give it a try - it's fairly cheap, assuming you already have the tools!

I built my last two stands and had every intention on building this one, but time is getting the best of me. If I can get it done at a fair price, I rather pay the money and move on.

Back