Where to get a lot of snails and pods?

enderg60

Market
Reaction score
I'm starting up the two 300s and will need a large amount of snails and big jug of pods to get things going. Who's got the best stuff with enough in stock?

I'm starting up the two 300s and will need a large amount of snails and big jug of pods to get things going. Who's got the best stuff with enough in stock?

What kind and how many snails are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for about 50-80 astrea or turbo like snails, 20 nassarius snails, 20 cerith snails. Basically good mix to get things going.

Reef cleaners usually replaced if you report an issue - in past when I have ordered large batches.

For pods- reef cleaners, algae barn, reef nutrition, pod your reef- if you can’t find locally.

I will never order from reef cleaners again. My last order I specifically ordered a large amount of hermits and astraea snails, they completely left out the crabs and all the snails were doa. Yes they credited my money but I’d have to repay for shipping to do another order. Pretty crappy that they screwed up and wouldn’t fix it

I second Dinkins. Fantastic people and product. I buy my CUC critters from Saltwateraquarium.com only. I used some others in the past with less than ideal results.

Back