White slime in AM after PM WC

camellia

Supporting
Reaction score
This morning my Apex was down, when lights came on tank was covered in white slime.

Did 15% WC before bed, cleaned sock, sump, skimmer...

This AM, sock was clogged with clear slime, skimmer overflowing, tank & glass covered with an almost CLEAR slime!

In all my years I’ve never had anything like this and of course I’m out of Prime.

I washed up pretty good before I started last night. Was out on my Harley riding several hours but did not have on sunscreen, IDK?

Any suggestions ideas?

crap! If you need any RO or Saltwater for a change I have plenty.   How is the tank this morning?

Sorry for the late reply,

I was only kidding on the martini. I am manually dosing Red Sea & miss-placed my usual measuring syringe. I must have overdosed but it’s ok now. Thank you for your kindness and concern!

What I found crazy was the potency of the Red Sea NO3:pO4-X

Years ago I went on vacation & a friend helped with my 55 gal tank. I came home, walked in through garage (back door) and could SMELL alcohol in the air. The tank was in the front room office, open floor plan, high ceiling but jeez...

He had added 1/4 to 1/2 of a cup of vodka the night before by accident. There were NO reactions from anything other than lack of growth for a substantial period of time.

Thanks again for your inquiry and offer, love this club!

Any chance you or anyone has a light I could borrow for a couple days? I haven’t had any light in six days .-.

Back