Who builds tanks around ATL ?

jetchris

Market
Reaction score
Looking to get a new tank. I know about precisioncustomaquariums.com are there any others? Glasscages.com would be good but i would have to wait until Nov to get it.

I planning to drive to glasscages in Tennessee to get my tank soon, I could pick yours up as well if you order it soon

Prcisioncustom did my 400gal and i love it! Great quality tank! Woody is a great guy as well. If you are looking for a custom acrylic tank local at a good price Woody is the man to talk to!

As far as acrylic work goes, Andy at
showthread.php

cool thanks everyone, still undecided. I am thinking of a 120g standard but pretty much price is the main factor. I am also torn between glass and acrylic. I am thinking glass, but if i got a better deal on acrylic i would do that. So far glass cages quoted me $530 with front starfire glass , rr, acrlic cover for overflow, and 2 bulkheads.

Starphire makes somewhat of a difference if it's 3/8'' or a bit thicker. I got starphire and didn't jump out of my skin the first time I saw it. It was clear but nothing to get super excited about. But is it worth the extra $80 when compared to a new tank? Oh yea. But if you can get a used 120g for $300 in good condition then I would go with that setup instead. It all depends on you, a few hundred dollars more will get you some very fancy stuff.

i called marine fish and they have a 120 rr AGA for $430 - so i will prob do that unless i find something else similar.

good thinking flaco , ill do that - i did not know he could get tanks that size? Ill email him now

he can also get you oceanics starfire glass tanks give him a call and he will give you great prices

Back