Who has a nice established small tank?

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
The TOTM committee is looking for a few smaller tanks... 55 gallons or less to feature for one of these upcoming months. Our slate is packed primarily with large tanks so we're looking for some diversity!

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. You will be richly compensated for valuable information. Please see Brandon for your reward.

Domo

Alright we've got one really nice 30 lined up. We'd like one more small tank to round out the year!

Jin,
I have a 20 + 4 setup. It is not even close to as nice as yours, but it has a good diversity of corals and is an extremely simple setup. I wouldn't mind showing it, but I need some notice to get it cleaned up. Victor has seen it if you need a second opinion of it.

Wish my little pony tank was older..but looks good :) lol

I have 10G Nano that's been running for a while...I can post some pics...it's somethin g i built over time!

Ive got a 29 gall, the setups nice but....My corals ...well thats a story im tired of telling.

Jade - :(. I can frag you a few things that are overgrowing.

Dvara - please do post a pic, the smaller the better! One requirement though is that you be an ARC member to be featured. Please consider it.

Russ - A nice pony tank would be really cool. You've got all year to get it right! Let me know when you're ready :).

Chi-town and KRB pm sent!

Get it right? GET IT RIGHT? excuse me????!!! LMAO

Ill let you know when I get close ;)

Still waiting for some color hehheh hint hint :)

I would submit my tank (shown in avatar) but I am in the process of changing it around and adding more stuff again. ;) But then again, not sure I would even be able to compare to these other "tanks of the month" I've seen!

I guess this is the part where I get to brag and not be called cocky...

I kind of like my 30....I think its a nice mix....nicer pictures will do it more justice but this is the best I can shoot with a small digital.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
138261=8538-IMG_1856.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
138261=8538-IMG_1856.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_1856.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

yeah Jorge has a great lil tank and would be nice for it to be featured before he tears it down to leave :(

Good point Lee. Very nice Jorge, pm sent!

Please send me a pm if you have a nomination. Thx.

Mine isn't all crazy like some of yours but I have a 3 gallon reef on my desk at work. A 20 oz coke bottle is taller than it. Nothing fancy but I like it.

Dang! I just broke down my 6g nano with a ton of lps, ricordia, softies, and a blasto colony the size of a baseball!

thats a really good idea....I would have loved to see other pony tanks when I was setting up mine.....

yeah man I loved that tank....itll b back up one day soon.....just in a different state.

for old times sake, here she was:
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
138409=8558-IMG_0058.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
138409=8558-IMG_0058.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_0058.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back