Who in the ATL area drills tanks?

skyking

Market
Reaction score
Good morning guys and gals!
I need to have a 75 sump tank drilled so I can run my pump plumbing through it. Any body in the ATL area (preferably east of ATL around Conyers) that you recommend?
Thanks,
Jeff

Im about 30 to 40 mins. Close to six flags. Earliest would be sunday afternoon

Edit: Im about 30 to 40 mins. Close to six flags. Earliest would be sunday afternoon

I'll check out Nemo's but still looking for other options.

Six flags is about 1 1/2 hour drive for me. Im north of Conyers. Thanks anyway.

Nemo is the greatest doing it, he drilled 3 of my tanks already, from 10 gallons up to 150 gallons !

indecloudzua;840979 wrote: how much do they charge to drill at nemo's??

such a long drive. you can buy the bit for less than the cost of gas. i would call a local glass company and have them drill it if you did not want to. i was so not wanting to drill my fist hole. so i practiced on some scrap glass first.

If I recall, they only charged me $25 and did a great job. Even though they were busy, Simon had me out of there within an hour. Highly recommended.

eagle9252;840995 wrote: such a long drive. you can buy the bit for less than the cost of gas. i would call a local glass company and have them drill it if you did not want to. i was so not wanting to drill my fist hole. so i practiced on some scrap glass first.

i agree!!but the only reason considering is because im picking up a tank in newnan..so would still be a little out of the way but peace of mind as well..ill look for a local glass shop and ask them..thanks for the advice..and im certain i could do it myself but if its not that much id rather have someone with experience do it :D

O I C

in that case i would make the loop. you could all of the stores on the top side from nemos to optimum then get on 75N to go home it's almost a straight shot from Jenn's store out Ga hwy 20 to 75N

indecloudzua;841054 wrote: i agree!!but the only reason considering is because im picking up a tank in newnan..so would still be a little out of the way but peace of mind as well..ill look for a local glass shop and ask them..thanks for the advice..and im certain i could do it myself but if its not that much id rather have someone with experience do it :D

eagle9252;841121 wrote: O I C

in that case i would make the loop. you could all of the stores on the top side from nemos to optimum then get on 75N to go home it's almost a straight shot from Jenn's store out Ga hwy 20 to 75N

we are on the same page now my friend :) !! anyone know where i can get cheap live sand??

read this

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78737">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78737</a>

most LFS sell for the same price. it would be better if you could get with some peeps and get some from their tank to seed yours Bill is close to Calhoun and some are further up. i'll let you have some but it's out of the way.

im actually going thru lithia spings today to get a skimmer..but the tank wont be up and running for a couple weeks im guessing since i still have to build sump and overflow, and drill the tank..but im excited!!was getting bored with freshwater aquascaping..

just now checked the forums :( got the tank..will have to build a stand for it and sump so i have a little before its running..

Back