who knows how to make a kalk doser

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
i seen many plans on how to make them but just dont see myself makeing one can anyone here make me one tell me what i need to buy and what it will coast you to make it for me .thanks
victor

Mark has a nice writeup in the DIY section
showthread.php

yeah i saw that loren just not wanting to make this on my own, especially since its going to be putting chemicals into my tank.

crap man I still need to look for that for you. I'm not sure I have it anymore, might have given it away. Let me look again tonight. Sorry man, the move has killed my memory, lol. If I can hunt mine down, you can have it.

thanks lee but are you sure that its the move that killed your memory or was it that stuff you were smoking lol jk .....this wouldnt happen to be the same one that you gave to aj(showtime305)

did I give one to AJ??? ****....maybe I did smoke myself stupid. I've given away and sold a lot of things within the past few months, its very possible I did give it to him. AJ, did you get one from me? lol. Hell I cant remember anything anymore. If I did I'm sorry man for letting you think i had one....I'll certainly look tho tonight for sure. Unless AJ can chime in and confirm that.

i want what ever it is your smoking cause that stuff is real good i aint never had no **** like that

Back