Why the change?

mojo

Market
Reaction score
What prompted a website change to... this? I get that things change and the old site could use some refreshing, but this, IMO, is a major step back.

Many things have happened to the club over time, but this just slaughters the lifeblood of the community - the online forums.

This is disappointing. I'm truly embarrassed for the club.

I can see how its a challenge to some and change is hard to accept. However with the neglect our system has taken over the years, it was a very unstable and outdated system. With the new site and the direction the current BoD is going to take us to endless possibilities. If your a member that only enjoys the for sale threads, you will likely not like the new site. But if your a member because you enjoy the community, theres big things coming. Keep in mind there is still things on the site awaiting to be updated and a lot of improvements. There is only a few of us volenteers working to make ARC great again.

I concure, everything we are looking at doing before the end of the year will only be improving how we use the forums. Our sponsors will be impacted the most with the expansion of our sponsors and the advertising we can offer them. We will be set up to take cc for events and membership rather than having threads started about being charged automatically thru paypal. The plug ins and add ons will provide an easier and much more pleasant experience. We are still developing the mobile version, and for the tap a talk fans, it will be better. There is only a handful of volunteers (about 5) thats making all this possible. (You fir one should understand this more than most) We wish it were possible to snap our fingures and be completed over night. However this is not the case, but just keep in mind its not a finished product yet. Be patient please, and know once we finish, rhings will be 10000% better and we will be able to do more for are members once its complete.

Back