Will moving LR cause param change??

floridaboy704

Market
Reaction score
I think i need to redo my aquascape to move frags around. Some sp. that need high flow dont get what they need where they are but to get this I need to move about 3 pieces of my LR. Will this hurt anything or cause param changes? Sorry for such a silly newbie question, but you guys are all I have to guide me :blush:

It can. I had a minor ammonia spike once when I made some significant changes. I just did a water change and it knocked it right out. I'm not sure what causes it, maybe just stirring up the detritus or something.

yeah....its not a big deal though.....just like was said above, do a wc after you move it all around and you should be good....

I just did a water change on sunday, but I had to go buy flatworm exit today bec I found quite a few of the darn orange pest flatworms on 2 pieces of my LR !! :eek: (yes the eye twitch is real!)

I have even seen a few on the glass. Hopefully this will knock them out and get things back to normal, so I figured while I was at it I would just go ahead and move the pieces i need to since i have to siphon out the bodies of the flatworms anyway.

Hopefully It wont cause a crash :sick:

Have any of you had these flatworms before??:yuk:

Back