Will Neptune repair modules?

jman930

Supporting
Reaction score
Quick question here before I try to go down the Neptune support path. I have some modules that do not work (fmm and a wxm) one looks like it may have saltwater damage but the other looks fine. Will Neptune repair or do they give you the bird and tell you to buy new? Not even sure you can find a wxm anymore right?

Water damage they will not, they will gladly sell you a new one. The one that doesn't have water damage, it would be worth hopping on chat with them and see what can be done. You are right the WXM was discontinued but I am sure people have one laying around they no longer use. I may have an FMM laying around I don't need, if you need one.

If its under warranty yes. But if its water damage they may refuse.

FYI they will not repair anything, they just send you a new one. This guy does repairs, but no idea what he charges. Hes on Reef2reef.

Thanks all! I appreciate the offer for the fmm. I’m assuming this is for a price. If so just dm me.

If you dropped it into salt water, even if they wanted to fix it, probably could not. Warranty for water damage under warranty is slight discount “repair” ie a refurbished unit. I think I have 1-4 wxm somewhere if you need a replacement.

If its under warranty yes. But if its water damage they may refuse.

FYI they will not repair anything, they just send you a new one. This guy does repairs, but no idea what he charges. Hes on Reef2reef.
might check with him... I have a "International" wifi apex head unit/brain that won't turn on and they want $300 deposit for sending it in since out of warranty :oops:

Back